The mission of Magee Rehabilitation is to improve the quality of life of persons with disabilities by providing high quality physical and cognitive rehabilitation services.Magee's mission combines:
- Clinical Service - restoring the individualҒs highest level of independent functioning.
- Education - We are driven to educate health care providers and the community in all the aspects of rehabilitation care.
- Research - We recognize the role of research in challenging established norms and forging new ground in rehabilitative services.
- Community Involvement - Magee embraces community involvement through advocacy, outreach, and support to improve the quality of lives of individuals with disabilities.
- To be the pre-eminent, independent provider of physical and cognitive rehabilitation services within the global market.
- To be the national leader for rehabilitation excellence and innovation in the delivery of care and patient safety, continually improving quality and the patient care experience.
- To provide exemplary clinical care that sets a world community standard for excellence as measured by outcomes.
- To be the employer of choice, providing a highly rewarding environment for our employees thus attracting and retaining the most competent, productive work force.
At the root of all of Magee's accomplishments, are the values, and more specifically the traits and behaviors, of the Magee associates. As fundamental as this is, a committed focus on these traits and behaviors is a prerequisite for constantly improving the quality that is linked to our clinical and customer service performance. Our values must become engrained within us all such that, from day one at Magee, our associates will deliver value through REACH.
- Respect - Professionally interacts with others by being open-minded, culturally aware, courteous and understanding and appreciative of others.
- Excellence - Provides an exceptional experience to every customer (patient or colleague) by being adaptable, innovative, accountable, continually improving self, team and others.
- Attitude - Is compassionate, positive, encouraging, a problem-solver, committed and determined.
- Collaboration - Promotes opportunities to work together by engaging all members of our organization and partners through effective team communication, willingness to listen and recognizing the importance of each individual's contributions.
- Hospitality - Is friendly, helpful, welcoming, comforting.
Seeing is believing
|We'll tailor your tour to your needs, and we'll be glad to see you. Schedule a tour|