Magee ABILITY Resource Fair
Join us for a variety of demonstrations, screenings, presentations and vendors on disability related products and services. Admission and parking are FREE. Light refreshments will be provided. This is an indoor event.
Scheduled Exhibits (Please check back again as there will be additions to this list.)
Magee Rehab Services and Programs
• Art Therapy
• Peer Mentors
• Wellness Center
• Wheelchair Sports
• Vocational Services
• ABC Medical (catheters, ostomy equipment, wound care supplies)
• Coloplast (catheters)
• Independence Prosthetics and Orthotics
• ABET Medical (power wheelchairs, lifts and other rehab related products)
• SunKirb (assistive technology for the home)
• Pennsylvania Assistive Technology Foundation (PATF) Provides education and financing opportunities to individuals with disabilities, helping them to acquire devices and services to improve the quality of their lives.
• HelpHopeLive (a National nonprofit that supports community based fundraising for people with unmet medical and related expenses due to catastrophic injuries and illnesses as well as cell and organ transplants)
• The Center for Advocacy for the Rights and Interests of the Elderly (CARIE) Dedicated to improving the quality of life for vulnerable older people through advocacy, education and action.
Presentations & Demonstrations
• Travel 101: How to plan your best vacation ever when traveling with a disability Mark Chilutti, CFRE, Assistant VP of Development /Magee Rehab
• EKSO and ReWalk demonstrations: Exoskeleton intended for medically supervised use by individuals with various levels of paralysis or hemiparesis due to neurological conditions such as stroke, spinal cord injury or disease, traumatic brain injury and more
• Emergency Preparedness: Keeping Safe in Your Community Lawrence Aliberti, Fire Investigator CFEI/CFT
• Catastrophic Fundraising HelpHopeLive staff
• Health Insurance 101: discussion of terms used by your insurance carrier and what they mean to you Masako Suzuki MSW, CCM, Case Manager, Magee Riverfront
Plus, meet Joey, Magee's facility dog!
For more information or to register for this free event, please contact Laura Bittner at 215-218-3932 or LBittner@MageeRehab.org.