Facts & Figures
- U.S. News & World Report has ranked Magee as us one of the best rehabilitation hospitals in the region and nation.
- Magee is one of 14 federally designated Regional Spinal Cord Injury Centers.
- Our brain injury rehab program was the very first to be accredited by the Commission on the Accreditation of Rehabilitation Facilities (CARF).
- Magee is a non-profit hospital.
- Philadelphia Magazine recognizes “Top Docs” in the region. Dr Guy Fried, Magee’s Medical Director has been named for Physical Medicine and Rehabilitation, along with Dr Barbara Brown (stroke), Dr Christopher Formal (spinal cord injury) and Dr Mendel Kupher.